VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. TDMore Blu-ray Copy is a kind of Blu-ray copy software with leading processing speed and excellent output quality. In this thread, guidance on how to copy Blu-ray disc will be introduced to you.

To begin with this process, all you need is to download TDMore Blu-ray Copy and install it according to the wizard. Besides, you need to prepare a Blu-ray drive if the source is a Blu-ray disc.

Step 1: Start up TDMore Blu-ray Copy and add the source

Double click the desktop icon to start up TDMore Blu-ray Copy you’ve installed correctly. Then add the Blu-ray source according to the hints.

Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	26906

Step 2: Make settings for the output video

After the source is loaded in, choose one copy mode from available Full Disc, Main Movie and Customize. Then make output settings like audio tracks, subtitles, output titles and video quality you need. Following, select the output directory for the copied file.

Name:	222.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	26907

Step 3: Start the copy task

Click the Start button, this task will be acted immediately and finished after around half an hour.

Name:	333.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	26908

If you want to get more information about TDMore Blu-ray Copy, please visit http://tdmore.com/tips/blu-ray-copy.html
    Last edited by Lerina; 15th Aug 2014 at 00:11.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I approve this...but please don't post tdmore suggestions everywhere in our forum.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi, Baldrick, thanks very much for approving my post and your kind reminder.
    As a new member of the forum, I'm all ready to offer my help to the forum members about video matter.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!