VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I ve never used ripbot before but i get this error when i try to import an Avi file

https://forum.videohelp.com/images/imgfiles/UmalG17.jpg
    Quote Quote  
  2. What happens when you open it in VDub? Same thing? What kind of video is it? Can you use a different source filter? DirectShowSource shouldn't be used unless nothing else works. What's the complete script? What happens when you don't include the audio in the script?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    What happens when you open it in VDub? Same thing? What kind of video is it? Can you use a different source filter? DirectShowSource shouldn't be used unless nothing else works. What's the complete script? What happens when you don't include the audio in the script?
    i press add choose the video wait and this happens.
    I don't know what Vdub does someone recommended ripbot in order to reduce the size of the file so i can upload it in youtube.
    Last edited by Stalker2400; 10th Aug 2014 at 15:35.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I use RipBot264 a lot myself, to put videos in a format YouTube accepts (MP4 with x264 video and AAC audio). I don't use Ripbot to shrink the size of something that's already in a format YouTube supports, which is what you seem to say you're using it for.

The use of VDub is only to test the script. You didn't give the script or answer any of the other questions, so maybe someone else can help. Good luck.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    I use RipBot264 a lot myself, to put videos in a format YouTube accepts (MP4 with x264 video and AAC audio). I don't use Ripbot to shrink the size of something that's already in a format YouTube supports, which is what you seem to say you're using it for.

The use of VDub is only to test the script. You didn't give the script or answer any of the other questions, so maybe someone else can help. Good luck.
    I searched for my error i couldnt really find a solution only that someone reinstalled the ffdshow and it worked but not for me
    also i have windows 7 64 bit maybe thats the case i dont know im newbie at this stuff.

edit: i used the original file without being rendered and it worket so i guess i need appropriate rendering.
    Last edited by Stalker2400; 10th Aug 2014 at 19:56.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!