VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hello..I have problem with my dvd and bd disc...First I am using magix edit pro and I am making all my videos with that program. Both dvd and bd with the same menus. All discs are verbatim dual -layer 8.5 gb printable and verbatim bd-r 25gb printable. After encoding and finishing the discs on my pc everything works just fine but on some dvd players the discs stops in the middle and sometimes it takes a while before the are starting again.And sometimes the movie is hacking also. I think that is the breaking point but I am not sure, I also have the same problem on my bd disc. I would be grateful if somebody coluld help me. How am I supposed to do to avoid this problem but I still need the menus and everything on my discs?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try burning to disc with IMGBURN (can be found here in the TOOLS section).
    You need to export your project from Magix to either a folder or iso file. Then burn with IMGBURN.
    Before burning, you may want to view the contents of the folder created with Magix with your dvd/br software player to check behavior of the finished disc.

Brainiac
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Is this occurring on all players, or some players? Only occurring on some players would tend to indicate a media compatibility issue.

You can test your burned disc(s) for errors using Nero Disc Speed or DVDInfoPro.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!