VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

I copied videos from my computer (mpeg2) on a SD-card but my Panasonic DVD recorder Model No.DMR-EH55 won't read it. Any suggestions how I can fix that?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english
    Quote Quote  
  2. What happens when you try play video file in DVD recorder?
    What error message?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sonicxy View Post
    Thanks and sorry for my bad english
    Why is that 99 times out of 100 when people say that, there is NOTHING AT ALL wrong with what they posted? Not even a tiny error. OK - there is one. It's English not english, since you want to apologize for how "bad" your English is. Be a man and stop apologizing when you know it's good. You're probably Austrian or Swiss because those people are the worst for apologizing all the time about how "bad" their English is when they are completely fluent in it.

Your DVD recorder no doubt came with a manual or you can find one online that tells you what it can play from SD cards. Only certain types of file systems may be supported. Since this is a DVD recorder, you're probably going to have to use FAT or FAT-32, which will limit the size of your files. If you used NTFS then that probably won't work. Sorry if my English is so complex that you can't understand it because yours is so bad, but hey, that's the risk you take here. Actually I'm not really sorry. That's sarcasm because I know you will understand every word I wrote. Next time don't apologize.
    Quote Quote  
  4. @roma_turok

No error message at all.

@jman98

First of all, calm yo tits bro. I'm pretty sure that my english is not perfect at all. Especially the grammar and shit.
    Yea the manual says it's only able to play mpeg2 and the recorder still doesnt recognize it.
    I formated the SD-card over the recorder itself and with FAT-32, both didn't helped at all.

And I'm german btw
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!