VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello,
    I Have HD PVR 2 To Capture From My Digital Converter.
    I Have Videos They Are In 1080X720 Pixels But The HD PVR 2 Captures In 1920X1080 Always.
    The Weight Of The Video Very Heavy And I Want To Compression The Video To 1080X720 Pixels
    I Tried To Use In McBuddy But She Compression The HD File To Low Quatily (700X400)

May You Know Another SoftWare?

Tnx For your help.

I Think This Is The Right Forum. If not I Sorry
    Quote Quote  
  2. I assume you meant 1280x720?

I use MeGUI for converting, but Handbrake and Vidcoder are pretty popular, and easier to use. You can resize to any resolution you prefer.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Yes I Want converting 1920X1080 File To 1080X720.

MeGUI Just Support In MKV Flies But My Files In TS Format .
    HandBrake And VidCoder Are Complexity I Don't Know How To Use In Them.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Try VideotoVideo converter.
    Load your source file. A window will pop up. Select 'Transport Stream Formats'.
    In the dropdown boxes on the right set Video Codec (examine the original file for this), Video Size (set this to preset '1080x720') and Video Bitrate. Video Bitrate will govern the quality: higher=better quality. Check the original file's bitrate for an idea. Use Mediainfo to find it.
    Now, Set Audio Codec to 'Copy'. Click 'OK'.
    Set your output folder and click on the 'Convert' icon.

Hope that helps.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Shlomi View Post
    Yes I Want converting 1920X1080 File To 1080X720.

MeGUI Just Support In MKV Flies But My Files In TS Format .
    I've re-encoded lots and lots of TS files with MeGUI (mainly containing mpeg2 video). And DVD video, MP4s, M2TS, AVIs etc. MeGUI supports opening more than just MKV.

Use the File/Open menu. Select your TS file. MeGUI should run the File Indexer. Add the indexing job to the queue and run it. If it won't open TS files there's something odd going on.

You can open a TS file with MKVMergeGUI, resave it as an MKV (no re-encoding) then open the newly saved MKV with MeGUI for encoding..... if you wanted to..... but generally it'd be a waste of time.
    Quote Quote  
  6. provide one shapshot what is captured and how it should be after converssion
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!