VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Dear Top guys

I have my intro video and credits video which i want to add to 1000+ videos in bulk.

Which software will be able to help me with this?

It maybe a basic question... however still looking for a batch solution.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Do these 1000+ videos match each other exactly in framerate, image size, codec, codec parameters and container type? If not it gets more complicated.
    Quote Quote  
  3. well they are not but i don't want to end up with complications. Currently, I drag the videos => intro + main video + credits <= in Windows Movie Maker and publish the video. But there are sooo many of them. Any assistance?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What kind of project is it? Just re-duping somebody elses videos into "yours"? Do you have to cut off their intro and credits?
    Quote Quote  
  5. I am using Ultra Video Joiner to join these files and it is a success. However, I am unable to process the whole batch of videos. Any assistance?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by farhanisfarhan View Post
    I am using Ultra Video Joiner to join these files and it is a success. However, I am unable to process the whole batch of videos. Any assistance?
    In other words, it has exactly the same capabilities as windows movie maker.

You still need to find a way to automatically ascertain and match framerate, raster dimensions, codec and container for EACH file you want to process.

What is your level of programming/scripting experience?
    Last edited by smrpix; 24th Jul 2014 at 11:39.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I am a php developer and can easily do it if some video script templates I can get....
    Quote Quote  
  8. All you need to do is query each file to get the frame rate, raster size, codec etc-- http://sangatpedas.com/20130901/using-ffprobe-in-php-to-get-video-file-info/ pass those parameters to ffmpeg to generate your customized opening and closing titles, and concatenate them into a final version -- https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/How%20to%20concatenate%20%28join,%20merge%29%20media%20files

Wrap all this up in a batch file that programmatically calls and processes each video and you're good to go.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!