VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. This is a very simple GUI for ffmpeg x265 encoder that i find here I thought might be helpful .

Download

GUI for ffmpeg 32 x265.7z

GUI for ffmpeg 64 x265.7z

REQUIREMENT
    WINDOWS 7 or 8 AND Microsoft .NET Framework 4

Click image for larger version

Name:	20.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	26350
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It also runs in Linux, I've had on my Linux system for a while now and it is simple and works. Besides batch files, you can also encode ffmpeg x265 in virtual dub via external encoder, as well as Aviutl via ffmpeg export plugin.
    The memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of the man in his prime.......
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    it would be nice if it would eat MKV files at all and then if it accepts more than one audio track along with VobSub subtitles, because I have a huge collection of MKV files with more that one audio track and subtitles that I would like to convert with x265 to save space.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mpek View Post
    it would be nice if it would eat MKV files at all and then if it accepts more than one audio track along with VobSub subtitles, because I have a huge collection of MKV files with more that one audio track and subtitles that I would like to convert with x265 to save space.
    Have you tried FFMpeg with FFQueue as GUI? Seems like it should be no problem to do that with a proper preset..
    Quote Quote  
  5. Didn't realize these existed when I made this one:

Yet Another X265 GUI (Yax265Gui)

64 bit
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B695hmOChptNbERHeG41XzRSOE0/view?usp=sharing
    32 bit
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B695hmOChptNYXE4cFMtSjhOVXM/view?usp=sharing

I would appreciate it if people helped me test it out. It requires that you unzip it on your main hard drive, and keep all the program files in the original folder, but it is very simple. Thanks in advance for your help.

In the future, I'm hoping to (very) slowly add support for all the x265 parameters in the following style, please let me know if you would prefer I did it differently, Thanks.:
    Last edited by ezcapper; 22nd Oct 2014 at 22:01. Reason: both zip files were packaged wrong, too many sub folders
    Quote Quote