VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. The connections that came with this are useless to me. The only connection on my sony handycam are USB, DV, A/V, LANC. How I'm I suppose to connect to the computer?
    Quote Quote  
  2. DV via firewire. Anything else gives poor quality. (USB and Lanc won't work at all.)
    Quote Quote  
  3. My question though is the connections that came with roxio VHS to DVD3 do not connect anywhere on my camcorder. What came with roxio looks like the plugs for the VCR 2 audio one vid. How do I plug into my camcorder with the options I stated were on the camcorder.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Should I discard their connections and just use my own firewire plug once I download their software.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Toddgilbert View Post
    My question though is the connections that came with roxio VHS to DVD3 do not connect anywhere on my camcorder. ...How do I plug into my camcorder with the options I stated were on the camcorder.
    No, that wasn't your question. This was your question:

Originally Posted by Toddgilbert View Post
    The connections that came with this are useless to me. The only connection on my sony handycam are USB, DV, A/V, LANC. How I'm I suppose to connect to the computer?
    Nowhere do you mention your roxio device -- which is kind of important if you're hoping to be understood.

Roxio's front page tells you how to connect it. http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/easy-vhs-to-dvd/standard/overview.html Use the A/V port. You may need an adapter -- but since you haven't told us what kind of camera you have either, no one can say for sure.

Still, for decent quality, connect the camera to computer using DV via firewire.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!