Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Somehow missed this - neuron2 retired from Doom9

http://rationalqm.us/board/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=346

2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    His reasoning is self-serving - what a shock! (not really) Check out the 3rd post in the thread linked to above where he whines about how unfairly he was treated by "internet trolls" and such.

For those who don't know, he recently came to VideoHelp and poured a bunch of gasoline and lit some matches and then acted completely shocked that a fire started. Or to put it another way, he deliberately stirred up trouble here, posted things that showed that, well, he's clearly got problems (of the mental kind) and then when his comments got repeatedly slapped down, he took his ball and went home with it, asking that his account be deleted here. The whole thing was nuts.

3. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    sambat --- take a closer look at VH's Off-Topic section

(where this thread will be moved to as well, me thinks )

4. His "retirement" is news to me but I don't check up on doom9 as much as I used to.

As much as [some] people think he's a baby, self-serving, etc, there are people here and elsewhere that are equally fixated on bitching, moaning, abnd complaining about neuron2. At the end of the day they are just as bad as they make him out to be.

5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Not news.

Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!