VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    While I was on the internet some garbage came down the line and did something terrible to Deshaker. I can open Virtualdub, drop a clip in, add Deshaker in filters and do all the right stuff, but when I export the clip at the end it is exactly as it was. Deshaker has had no effect. El Heggunte kindly sent me a link to download a new version of Deshaker, but that doesn't work either. I know Virtualdub is OK because I had a backup copy of it stored on another HD. I've tried anti-virus and Advanced System Care. Has anyone any idea what has happened and what I can do?
    Quote Quote  
  2. did you run pass 1 for the analysis pass, then pass 2 for the actual pass ?

are there any visible changes in the output pane when previewing pass 2 ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yes I did. I don't think there are any changes in the output pane. I'm using 0 for rotation and zoom, and 1000 for horiz and vert.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Did you set a directory,filename for the log file in the 1st tab? Go there and check the log file to see if any data is there. Post a screenshot of your settings
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    no I never do that. I'll try and do a screenshot of the whole window
    Quote Quote  
  6. Is it possible you mixed up 64bit / 32bit versions of deshaker and/or vdub ?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No. Here's a screenshotClick image for larger version

Name:	deshaker.png
Views:	224
Size:	517.9 KB
ID:	26273
    Quote Quote  
  8. Is there any data in the log file?

Change some of the pass 2 settings, any effect to the preview ?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried -1 for horiz and vert motion smoothness and 115 for max correction limits, but still it does nothing to the clip. In the log file it says Deshaker Date modified 09/07/14 Type text document Size 6kB. In Deshaker log it has a column of numbers from 1 to 118
    Last edited by timsky; 9th Jul 2014 at 06:15.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!