VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I used to use a program called FreeRapidDownloader about 2 years ago and it worked great. It downloaded the .flv file right to my hard drive and in great quality, even the HD could be ripped at their highest streaming quality.

I haven't tried downloading from Hulu in over a year and that good method just does not work anymore.

Is there anything that can rip a .flv from Hulu today?

I would prefer not to have to record my playback and watch all of them and just download them like I used to with a url only with FreeRapidDownloader. I have seen a few paid programs that want to record whats on your screen but I'm not looking to use that method.

I hear GetFLV currently works, but it doesn't download them at their best streaming quality like the FreeRaidDownloader did. I hear they have a 1500kbps limit or average using GetFLV and I used to rip them at higher than that.

Any suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
  2. RipTiger is one that claims to hold the crown for downloading from Hulu but it costs.
    A problem with this program, I have read reports on CNET that it is locked to a particular computer ID.
    If the computer dies it means buying the program again.

http://www.soundtaxi.org/index.php
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Audials one 11 or a screen capture like WM Capture, I don't know of a way to download the direct stream. None of these are free either.
    It's not important the problem be solved, only that the blame for the mistake is assigned correctly
    Quote Quote  
  4. try use GetFLV newest version 9.6.6.5
    Last edited by CristianoA; 6th Jul 2014 at 12:56.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!