VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a a movie from different sources. There are differences in the way they sit and I am trying to align them. So, far what I've done is captured frames from each and layered them over each other in Photoshop to get an idea what I should do. But it seems more difficult than simply a crop.

One pair of images looks like I would need to rotate the image, but I know of no tool that would do that. I could use the transform tool in Photoshop, but I'm looking for a way to create a filter that I can import into Premiere to correct the entire clip. I don't know if you could do that with transform.

Click image for larger version

Name:	needs-work.png
Views:	488
Size:	367.1 KB
ID:	25725Click image for larger version

Name:	target.png
Views:	457
Size:	408.1 KB
ID:	25727Click image for larger version

Name:	faded-one.png
Views:	489
Size:	450.1 KB
ID:	25728Click image for larger version

Name:	unfaded-one.png
Views:	417
Size:	383.7 KB
ID:	25726

Lastly I was hoping for suggestions on getting the colors to match somewhat better than they do currently. Agan, I've just played with Photoshop and the color match function. But, I was unable to get anything satisfactory.

I have Premiere at my disposal, and have access to After Effects though I've never tried AE.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Why would you need to align the two video clips? What are you trying to achieve in the end?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by StrobeLightEpileptic View Post
    One pair of images looks like I would need to rotate the image, but I know of no tool that would do that. ...

I have Premiere at my disposal, and have access to After Effects though I've never tried AE.
    You've named two tools that can "do that," easily and well. Best of luck.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!