I'm trying to record gameplay on my Windows XP computer, with a Dazzle DVC 100, using the Lagarith codec. The video looks fine, but the audio is constantly desyncing. Is there a fix to this?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Audio de-sync in VirtualDub?
It depends on:
0) the resolution and the framerate of your video capture;
1) how fast or how slow is the processor of your computer;
2) if you're saving the capture file to a secondary hard drive, or not;
3) if there are "too many" needless processes or services running in the background;
1) The computer processor is probably in-between fast/slow.
2) If I saved the capture file to a flash drive or something, could that fix the problem?
3. There are no other applications open besides VDUB. I get no frame rate lag when recording, just audio desync.