VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. So I downloaded some blu-ray artwork that I'd like to print. The problem is that the cases I have to use are the larger 25mm cases because of the # of discs. The artwork was created for a regular 12mm case. Is there a program that will allow you to stretch the spine?

I have always used Undercover XP for basic printing but this is a little different. Any help/advice?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I use Undercover XP too so I figured it might have a way to deal with this. The only thing that comes to mind if I had this problem is that I could use HyperSnapX (not freeware) to cut out the spine part and the front and back into separate files and then put together a new cover using Acoustica CD LabelMaker (despite the name, it can also create covers for DVDs, CDs and BluRays).
    Quote Quote  
  3. HarpMaster
    Search Comp PM
    I too use Undercover XP for most of my cover printing. For purposes of designing covers for DVDs,
    which I believe would be a similar task for Blu-rays, I use DVD- Cover Printmaster. This free program allows you to adjust all faces of your covers to your own size guidelines.
    HarpMaster
    Quote Quote  
  4. The worst thing in the world is discovering a solution and then losing it. I had a program installed and now it's disappeared. I know it wasn't freeware and you were only allowed to export (I think) 10 or 13 covers. But it absolutely stretched the spine like I needed. Anyone have any ideas what it is/was?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I use Irfanview to print DVD/BR covers and it allows you to stretch 12mm to 25mm. There is learning curve to use it for covers. I like it because I can make BR covers out of DVD covers.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by wulf109 View Post
    I use Irfanview to print DVD/BR covers and it allows you to stretch 12mm to 25mm. There is learning curve to use it for covers. I like it because I can make BR covers out of DVD covers.
    I'm sure it allows you to stretch but I really just need to stretch the spine. I don't want anything else to look funky. Are you allowed to just do that?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!