VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi,

Does anyone have a region code unlocking for the TECHNIKA 32E21W (W = White) TV/DVD combo?

One three previous Technika TV/DVD sets doing back to 2010, I had 9 - 7 - 3 - 5, but this code doesn't work on the TV I bought in April 2014.

Thanks !!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Does anyone have a code? Probably not. As in "You might have better odds with a lottery ticket" not than "If you keep posting and begging, eventually the people who know the secret code will give it to you".

Specialty players of all types have long been almost impossible to unlock. "Specialty players" includes DVD/TV combos, VHS/DVD combos, portables and home theater systems. Sorry, but the fact that this worked in the past is no guarantee it will work now. There's no harm in asking, but don't hold your breath on getting a positive answer. In the future if you want a region free player, DO NOT buy a TV/DVD combo. The fact that you owned previous models that could be unlocked is rather remarkable as I believe you are the first person to ever report this for a TV/DVD combo. I honestly have NEVER heard of even one in the past that could be unlocked.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks for your reply, jman98.

I've got plenty of DVDs that will work (R2) so it's not the end of the world!

The previous 9-7-3-5 code for Technika TV/DVDs that I used was easy to locate and appeared on several forums.
    Obviously, it's no good for the newer models!
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!