VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I need help please, I have just bought my blu ray samsun f6500; it comes with the remote control model AK59-00166A, I can't found the REPEAT button. Can you tell me wich button (key) is the equivalent to REPEAT button, so I can change the region?

Thnak you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    The odds are very high that you will NEVER be able to change the region no matter what you do. Samsung and Sony players are the most difficult in the world to unlock. Usually if a Samsung can be unlocked, it's only for models sold in Australia and New Zealand. There may not be any button that works to unlock this player or if you do find the equivalent of the REPEAT button, the player still may refuse to unlock.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I want to share with you good news, my husband found an old samsung remote control that has the Repeat button, I followed the instruction posted and I can change the region to 9, so my Blu ray dvd went from region 4 to 9.

We are very happy that now we can see all dvd's, no matter which region they are. Now we can say that in Mexico we can also change the region with this instructions.

Thanks so mch
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!