VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, does anybody here knows how to do seamless branching for either dvds & blu-rays with adobe encore ? If it's not possible, is there other ways to do so with other software than Sonic Scenarist ?

Thanks to answer
    Quote Quote  
  2. Use playlists to structure your options.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok. Thanks. BTW, do you know if it is possible to have multiple images view with just one soudtrack ? For exemple, I have a silent film with several Image options (intertitles & graphic in several languages) but I only need 1 soundtrack and I need them to be seamlessly added over the original image (which is all in english). I know I can do it with Sony DVD architect (it was the multi-angle option), but now that I have encore, I would like to know if I can do it with this software (with or without resorting to multi-angle) ?

Thanks to answer
    Quote Quote  
  4. i'm sure it can. but it's unclear from your description whether the inter-titles are simply fancy subtitles or a complete other version of the video. you can apply the same soundtrack to as many timelines as you like.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i'm sure it can. but it's unclear from your description whether the inter-titles are simply fancy subtitles or a complete other version of the video. you can apply the same soundtrack to as many timelines as you like.
    It's a complete other version. For the soundtrack, no problem. BTW. Itryed the Playlist thing, as you said earlyer, it seems to work, but when it's doing the branching, it pauses on black before the next video, meaning it's not seamless. Any other way to do this seamless ?

In the worst case, is there a good software out there that allows the seamless branching & multi angle video thing ? Either for dvd & blu-ray authoring ? I know that Sonic Scenarist allows it, but aside of this one, what else ?

Thanks to answer ?
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!