I wrote a python script that automatically download file from sites and then encode it into small size video and publish the result in your own website. Anyone interested to run a website that auto publish mini size video using my script can go to my website and find how to obtain the codes.
It uses x264 or HandBrakeCLI in linux to encode (you can choose which you prefer), the source capable to
1. Download video from your favorite sites
2. Encode the video itu small size
3. Upload the encoded video to file hosting like mega.co.nz, tusfiles, sendmyway, embedupload or mirrorcreator
What you have to do
1. Input as many account as possible for each file hosting that you want the video to upload to
2. Input the CRF (constant rate factor) that you want for the output video quality
3. Setting up as written in the guide (More Info above)
Now you are ready to go, and each time a new video is out, you just go to your site to download the smaller version, you can run a site that provides small video to your user base and earns from membership or linkbucks.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Last edited by Baldrick; 19th May 2014 at 06:29.