VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, I search the best way to remove a logo from TV-recordings with AviSynth.
    I have little experience with it, so could you give me then the downloadlinks to all the plugins that I need for this?

greeting
    Quote Quote  
  2. There are a bunch of AviSynth logo removers and the one you use depends on what the logo is like. An untouched sample from your source is worth more than could you give me then the downloadlinks to all the plugins that I need for this?

Here are some of them:

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/External_filters#Logo_Removal
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    And I will know the best or the simplest.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	vvv.png
Views:	246
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	25244  

Click image for larger version

Name:	vvv1.png
Views:	355
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	25245  

Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Hi do you also know how to add logo to avisynth i tried those imagesource imagesourceam imagereader but don't work and imagesource was able to but! it just show'd me a black screen instead also if posible do you know how to these ones .png .jpge .gif tnx in advance
    Quote Quote  
  5. Code:
    insertsign(imagesource("C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\logo.png",start=1,end=9001,fps=24000/1001,pixel_type="RGB32"),startframe,endframe)
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by Ninelpienel; 18th May 2014 at 20:54.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Ninelpienel View Post
    And I will know the best or the simplest.
    Best isn't always simplest. Your logo is opaque. You can try XLogo or the InpaintFunc from that link. I use InpaintFunc. And your mask is no good at all as it covers only part of the logo.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!