VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all , i converted a Mpeg video to some .bmp picture , now i want to convert them to I P B pictures .
    I need a tips or Vc++ code to success it .
    Thank you bro
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I-frames are pictures.
    P & B (& D) frames are only PARTLY pictures (they're also partly coded motion vector & concealment info).

Just how do you intend to SHOW all that?

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  3. Use for example mpeg2enc.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thank for reply
    i use FFdshow to display frame type , it shows I P B frame in an Excel file .
    But i want source code , ffshow is open source code program but it has too many source code on http://sourceforge.net/p/ffdshow-tryout/code/HEAD/tree/
    and i need to find source code for my programs, but many code there , too hard and try to found it Hue hue .
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by tranquyettien View Post
    Thank for reply
    i use FFdshow to display frame type , it shows I P B frame in an Excel file .
    But i want source code , ffshow is open source code program but it has too many source code on http://sourceforge.net/p/ffdshow-tryout/code/HEAD/tree/
    and i need to find source code for my programs, but many code there , too hard and try to found it Hue hue .

This is why i pointed you to mpeg2enc - whis is very basic mpeg encoder and code is not ASM optimized thus is way easier to analyse it and modify or learn.

For structure analysis just use ffprobe (also open source) with simple comands you can extract all necessary informations about video structure also to csv file.

Code:
    @ffprobe -v quiet -pretty -print_format csv -show_entries "format=size,bit_rate:frame=coded_picture_number,pkt_pts_time,pkt_pts,pkt_dts_time,pkt_dts,pkt_duration_time,pict_type,interlaced_frame,top_field_first,repeat_pict,width,height,sample_aspect_ratio,display_aspect_ratio,r_frame_rate,avg_frame_rate,time_base,pkt_size" -select_streams v:0 %1 > %1.csv

bellow human friendly json

@ffprobe -v quiet -pretty -print_format json -show_entries "format=size,bit_rate:frame=coded_picture_number,pkt_pts_time,pkt_pts,pkt_dts_time,pkt_dts,pkt_duration_time,pict_type,interlaced_frame,top_field_first,repeat_pict,width,height,sample_aspect_ratio,display_aspect_ratio,r_frame_rate,avg_frame_rate,time_base,pkt_size" -select_streams v:0 %1 > %1.json
    Last edited by pandy; 16th May 2014 at 05:35.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!