VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all.

I need some help but first, I dont speak in english very well so Im sorry about further mistakes. Please, try to read and understand me.

I have downloade an anime (Neon Genesis Evangelion) in 4:3 HD resolution. The problem is that the guy who encoded it set the HD to 1280x720 so the image is stretched.

What I want to do is to re-encode these episodes but I want to have the videos in 4:3 HD aspect (in 960x720 resolution) and then I want to crop the video so I can make it real hd resolution (the source videos are good and has no texts on the bottom or the sides, so i can crop the up and down and make it real 1280x720).

My question is: Is that possible to do it with HandBrake without needing re-encode the episodios twice?

I was thinking about re-encoding the videos to 960x720 and the re-enconde again but this time cropping the videos so the episodes can be real HD 1280x720. But I would like to have less work on that. Is that possible guys? If so, please somebody explain me?

Again, Im sorry about my english.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Crop 90 on the top and bottom, set anamorphic to custom and height to 720. That should do it.

-edit- Set Width=1280, Par Width=1, Par Height=1
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!