VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am creating an HD movie from original content and will distribute to 50 or so families at my daughter's school. The intent is to author Blu Ray video (~45 min.), and also have a repository of photos for viewing or using. The Blu Ray should play on a set top box, while the photo files should be accessible via a BD drive on a PC or Mac. I have done this in the past with standard DVDs, but not BD. From previous posts, it sounds possible if I burn using the right file structure.

What structure is required, and would ImgBurn work once I have an output of the BD files and the data files. Once completed, I also have to burn 50 times, and would like to use a readily available tool like ImgBurn if possible.

thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I did this a while ago. I created a folder in the root of the blu-ray structure. I named it Xtra or something like that, then burned the new file structure with Imgburn. It worked fine as I remember. I had both images and video files in the folder for archival purposes.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!