VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    In our school system we just started a a/v program. We have our own channel that is broadcast locally. Right now we are using an older computer that has a software from d-co.com called MediaPlay. It does save some time but with almost a hundred videos right now management is becoming an issue. They have recommended a product they have called Gryphon. I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about it? It is somewhat costly but they say it would let me manage the videos a lot better and it would save a lot of time. It also will let us play HD too. Does anyone have any suggestions for an alternative that would cost under 3K to play videos and make it easy to manage them. We do announcements, broadcasts, performances and many other things that are video based. With MediaPlay right now all we have to do is drag in the video and go in and set it up when you want it to play. You can set a time, how many days to play it or you can just let it play on certain days with a time set or just be part of the loop. I like that and that is something like what the Gryphon would do but it would give us a lot more. The problem is that it costs almost 6K. This is for a school system and if you are aware of schools right now, budgets are getting tighter. I would really like some suggestions or if someone could steer me in the right direction I would be ever in grateful to you. I hope this makes sense. Thanks so much.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    "They have recommended a product they have called Gryphon. "

Who are "they"?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    www.d-co.com recommended it.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!