here I encountered problems with DVDSubEdit. Have you ever?
How did this occur?
See my method:
1. Subtitle Edit: I exported srt file to sub file
2. SubToSup: I converted the idx file into a sup file. It seemed OK.
3. DVDSubEdit: I opened the full domain, and had several times the "Inconsistent data" problem. So I couldn't modify the subs position, nor colors.
4. I opened the ifo with ifoedit, to modify the colors.
5. I burnt a DVD+RW to see the result. I read some subs (not all), with horrible colors.
All this because I wanted beautiful subs, like for BR. I guess it is not possible.
Or... maybe I should create BR subs, then use tsmuxer to create a DVD ?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1