VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have tried different programs with various results & nothing came out perfect
    Quote Quote  
  2. Is the only way to use Smart Rendering is by paying for it ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by TheRandomOne View Post
    Is the only way to use Smart Rendering is by paying for it ?
    That I can think of off the top of my head, Yes. VideoRedo is another.

You could try VideotoVideo Tools>Join with direct stream copy selected
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks will try & with TMPGEnc Smart Rendering is it normal if I join videos that video smart rendering is not lighted up like audio is ?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by TheRandomOne View Post
    Thanks will try & with TMPGEnc Smart Rendering is it normal if I join videos that video smart rendering is not lighted up like audio is ?

"smart rendering" only applies if something is being re-encoded. eg. you're making edits or cuts within a GOP , not on GOP boundaries

If you're just appending clips end to end, you don't need to smart render, you don't need a smart rendering editor.

If you've tried joining with some programs (list which ones you've tried), and there are still problems, chances are your source clips have errors in them or are mismatched . Post the specs of the clips with mediainfo, list what the source was (e.g. DVD?, downloaded from somewhere?, capture card?). You can also try videoredo's quickstream fix to repair your files
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by TheRandomOne View Post
    Thanks will try & with TMPGEnc Smart Rendering is it normal if I join videos that video smart rendering is not lighted up like audio is ?
    Not sure what you mean by "lighted up," but how it renders depends on whether your files match
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    You can't just grab a bunch of videos you've collected over the years and slap them together without MAJOR headaches.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!