VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. ¿how make streaming audio without video in daily motion or how to extract audio without video with ffmpeg rapidly & easy?

I have very low speed adsl and download a video I would be very painful wait

i need one command or about of an tutorial for download without video
    Quote Quote  
  2. I don't think it's possible. The video and audio come as discreet packets of information. The audio and video can be demuxed after you capture the whole video, but unless the provider has a separate file for audio only channel I think you are asking the impossible.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by transporterfan View Post
    I don't think it's possible. The video and audio come as discreet packets of information. The audio and video can be demuxed after you capture the whole video, but unless the provider has a separate file for audio only channel I think you are asking the impossible.
    yes if. it I thought.

But let us imagine as well as could be prepared a drink with orange strainer & remove seeds or place a filter in a pipe to prevent sediment..

¿Would not it be a great idea same with the videos?

¡would be the best hope when the cellphone can not play videos!
    Quote Quote  
  4. I think I know what you mean. Unfortunately, video and audio come mixed together in the pipe and come down in small boxes, one after the other.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by transporterfan View Post
    I think I know what you mean. Unfortunately, video and audio come mixed together in the pipe and come down in small boxes, one after the other.
    Thanks for writing. I see that some services you can achieve with youtube.

also jdownloader it manage to do
    Quote Quote  
  6. No. They just discard the video information and leave you the audio. All the packets still have to be captured.
    Youtube is an exception. It has started sending video and audio on different channels, I believe.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by transporterfan View Post
    No. They just discard the video information and leave you the audio. All the packets still have to be captured.
    Youtube is an exception. It has started sending video and audio on different channels, I believe.
    Thanks for the clarification .... I struggling a little bit with my basic English. hehehehe youtube is the best service but

only remains that they all begin to move.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Hi ,

I don't know if this works , try :
    ffmpeg -re -i "Your_url" -acodec copy -f mp3 Your_file.mp3

Cheers .
    Quote Quote  
  9. all recommendations submitted, only sr.transporterfan he said the unfortunate truth ....

good since we forget the issue ... but there are already applications from the phone to see free youtube video without consuming resources or bandwidth ...

thanks for your conclusions, & perhabs...
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!