VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have read through countless threads on multiple forums and discussion pages looking for a solution. Unfortunately, I have not found one that worked for me. I recorded a video using my Galaxy S4 that is about 4 minutes long. I throw it into Vegas, clicked yes to adjust the project to the media's format, deleted the audio track that came with the file, and added another audio track. I also trimmed the video a little bit to have it start at 00:00:34;29. I have tried changing the Project Properties Template to every single option and rendered with every option under MP4. Nothing seems to work. I still get the black screen after rendering. The audio works but the video is not showing.

I also notice as my video is undergoing the process of rendering, on the preview screen to the right, it is black and never shows my video.

However, when I am not rendering, I can play the video along with the audio. It also shows on my timeline. I have also unchecked the box that closes media files when not the active application.

I am not sure why my video isn't getting rendered.

Can someone please help?

Thanks!

I use Windows 8.

EDIT:

I did some more digging and found a solution!
    Last edited by esmerosouveran; 16th Apr 2014 at 22:17. Reason: Problem solved
    Quote Quote  
  2. Post your solution to help others that may have the same problem.
    Inside Every Older Person Is A Younger Person Wondering What The Hell Happened.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The "Solution" is to transcode to something else. That works 100% of the time.
    Quote Quote