VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread

1. Hi I bought a Creative Inspire 6.1 subwoofer ans speakers at a flea market. We have a Samsung LED 45 Series T.V. we just bought at Best Buy. It has no audio out port in the back. Is there a way we can convert the Creative Inspire 6.1 system to go through our RCA Professional Series 3860 Audio/Video Receiver and use it as our surround sound? The model # for the t.v. is UN32EH4003F and Model Code # is UN32EH4003FXZA (Samsung 45 series) The receiver is listed above^. Anyone ever do this or do I just have to use them for my computer?
    Nikki
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The only way to use that for your tv is to plug it in your pvr/receiver,best to use it with your computer to get the surround sound.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  

3. Thank you for your reply. We have a RCA Professional Series Receiver, will that work? If so can you provide a diagram and tell us what cables we need. Thank you so much.
    Nikki
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If it's a newer receiver with hdmi inputs and hdmi output then all you need is hdmi cables that plug into your blu-ray player,cable box and any other device that uses hdmi into the hdmi input ports,then you need a hdmi cable that plugs into the hdmi out on the receiver and plug that into your tv hdmi port.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!