VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have some files stored at videohelp ( See screenshot). There should be no reason why some of the files have such a large download.
    Is it possible that robots are downloading the file? I've never given links to anyone on some of the files, such as drv_sw5-v6-63-ad.rar
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	24489  

Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I can check my webserver log files.

I sent a PM with the IPs who downloaded the drv files.
    Last edited by Baldrick; 14th Apr 2014 at 04:09.
    Quote Quote  
  3. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    So jimdagys thinks his files have been downloaded "too much"?

He's seen nothing yet:

Originally Posted by forum.videohelp.com/threads/357754-%5BHEVC%5D-x265-EXE-mingw-builds?p=2258785&viewfull=1#post2258785

Attached Files
    Successful-Mission[HEVC+AC3].asf (10.36 MB, 13589 views)
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The files from http://files.videohelp.com is only visible for you. If you don't post the link somewhere then...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    First world problem man, first world problem. Somebody call the authorities because one of his files may have been downloaded 141 times. Come back when you have a real problem, but as I write that I think "Do you EVER have a REAL problem?".
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    in one of the hevc long threads, i recall seeing massive downloads, like in the 50k or 100k or something, but i didn't want to bring it up to the forum board, thought it would start off-topicing there. anyway. the point is, at that thread topic, it was early in its inception and seeing those file view counts got me curious at the time but i thought it best not let el heggunte get a big head over that, so i kept my mouth shut
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!