I'm new on this forum.
I'm using to capture picture 4 devices and 3 programs.
VirtualDub - perfect capture/show software with support of some interlaced modes
DScaler - new, today found at this forum - great support of interlaced modes
Windows Media Center - only for TV capture
on Windows 8 PROWMC x64
MSI TV @nywhere A/D TV Card
SilverCrest USB Video Grabber VG2010
Mediatech MT4169 USB Grabber
SMI EasyCAP002 USB 2.0 DVR 4CH Dongle
In my new experience with DScaler:
- every device has S-Video and CVBS inputs (EasyCap 4 CVBS only) > problem: DScaler allows me not to select input, it sets it automatically and I can't to change between CVBS and S-Video - how to do it?
- I have in DScaler checked items Save settings for every input/channel/mode - but really don't know how it works - can anybody write anything about?
- SilverCrest USB grabber is not possible to get work - sometimes appears error message (look on attached screeenshot) or blank area and no one time DScaler crashes! It's for me hard 'cause in VirtualDub works SilverCrest ok.
- Mediatech USB grabber shows picture mismatch - so I'm confused...
SMI EasyCAP002 USB 2.0 DVR 4CH Dongle:
- at connection to PC appears "USB device was not recognized. Please unplug and plug-in again"
- in Device Manager it shows only "Unknown Device" with error message "Windows stopped device 'cause device reported problem (Code 43)"
- if I install driver by wizard, no changes, if I try it manually reports "Digitally not signed" and breaks installation or I tried to install driver in Vista SP2 compatibility mode, installation reports succesfull but device is not known...
Can anybody help me?
In short summary:
- Mediatech USB grabber works not in VirtualDub
- SilverCrest USB grabber works not in DScaler
- EasyCap works not generally
- how to change inputs in DScaler ?
- what means autosave settings input/channel/mode in DScaler ?
Thank you for everything!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1