VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Windows XP3.

I have 2 movies on my desktop both in sync.

Using Nero to burn both video's are out of sync ?

Would appreciate help to sought this problem out.
    Cheers from downunder.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by blinky88 View Post

Would appreciate help to sought this problem out.
    Really? Because you posted that like a clueless newbie. I actually think you don't want help at all if you can't be bothered to give more details. OK, you used Nero. HOW???? Did you burn a data disc? Did you use it to convert your videos to another format like DVD and burn that? Have you tried playing your burned disc, whatever it is, on different players, used different playback software on the same PC, etc? Did you even think about using GSpot, if you burned a data disc, to open the files and post the results here?

Come on, man. After over 600 posts why on earth am I having to tell you that you didn't post enough info to get help with your problem?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Use mediainfo and check what type of audio is used.

Nero chokes on some formats and wont take kindly to VBR audio.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I hope you're still on the trial period with nero because it stinks. Everything they make stinks.

As baldrick suggests, use avstodvd and force 2 pass mode. That's the only remotely reliable dvd encoding solution I ever found.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    jman, you are correct I did not give the enough info.

Firstly they are MPEG Movie files, commence in sync. and around half way through they go out of sync. They are both fully in sync on the computer.

OS XP3, burnt with Nero (7) Vision.

By the way, I am now 75 and some morning I don't even know my own name.
    Cheers from downunder.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by blinky88 View Post
    jman, you are correct I did not give the enough info.

By the way, I am now 75 and some morning I don't even know my own name.
    Your just a kid, I got you beat.

Why aren't you using IMGburn ?? Nobody loves Nero.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's possible it could be bad media also - though a long shot. Try a different disc and burn with imgburn as has been mentioned.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by blinky88 View Post
    Firstly they are MPEG Movie files, commence in sync. and around half way through they go out of sync. They are both fully in sync on the computer.

OS XP3, burnt with Nero (7) Vision.
    Did you trim anything? Are you placing both movies on the same track (same timeline or side by side boxes in storyboard mode)? When you render does the ultrabuffer logo stay on the whole time?

Going from memory (haven't used it in a while) you should start nerovision and choose make a DVD, you get a white box where you're supposed to add media and on the right there are a few operations listed. Click on make movie, the edit window opens and you can add one movie to the timeline, then hit next to go back to the previous window and repeat for the other movie.

You should end up with two separate listings in the initial "white box" i.e. you have 2 tracks on your DVD and that should be reflected when you create the DVD menu.

Click through all the screens to the DVD player preview to see if your movies get out of sync.

Once you get to the point of making the disc keep an eye for the ultrabuffer logo, when it's on it means the DVD is being created without re-encoding the movies. Sync issues happen when a movie gets re-encoded.
    Quote Quote