VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello everyone,

I've been perfectly recording videos with my Avermedia Live Gamer Portable using an iPad. However, I can't get a Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet to work, it displays "No Signal Input", and no matter if I reset all devices, it refuses to start the recording session. The tablet is not rooted, and maybe this prevents the device from being able to sending out a video signal?.

Adapter: HDTV Adapter (mini usb to HDMI)
    Windows 7
    Samsung Galaxy Tab SM-T210
    Android Version: 4.1.2

Thanks!.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi, may i ask you how could you record ipad with live gamer portable?

I tried wit airplay but it didn't work Is your iPad jailbreaked? And did you use HDMI adapter? Or with airplay?

Thnx in advance
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by bsamantir View Post
    Hi, may i ask you how could you record ipad with live gamer portable?

I tried wit airplay but it didn't work Is your iPad jailbreaked? And did you use HDMI adapter? Or with airplay?

Thnx in advance
    Well, it's an old ipad 2, so maybe that is why it doesn't have any sort of HDCP (copy protection) activated.

It seems that not only samsung devices, but also PS4s, Xbox Ones and other devices have the same exact problem, most people seem to have bypassed it by using a HDMI splitter device, which you can find in Amazon
    Quote Quote  
  4. I've been having a similar problem lately. I have the AverMedia LGP Lite, and have been trying to use it with Xbox One. It works with Xbox 360, but I keep getting "No Signal" with Xbox One. Any suggestions? Thanks
    Quote Quote