VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. So I shot this video this weekend, awesome footage, however there were a few files that ended up like the one I attached. Any advice or help??
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It doesn't matter that it's a GoPro video, or some other camera. When you see something like this, it's either a sensor(camera) issue, or a memory card issue. Try formatting your SD card next time before shooting. If it keeps happening, contact GoPro Tech Support.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks for the reply! The weird thing is, the video before and after was good. Makes me think its a sd card issue...it is.....well...aged. I threw in that it was from a gp2 because I know there've been issues with it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kokopropelli; 9th Mar 2014 at 13:59.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Was the camera pointed toward the sun? That would cause something like that to happen too. Since you said the rest of the footage was ok.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Nah, it was strapped to an rc airplane, I was filming some buddies on dirt bikes. There were times it might have been pointed at the sun, but the majority of the time it wasnt.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I had one of those in my pocket, and forgot to swap the back door with the waterproof one. The camera was submerged in a river for 10 minutes before I realized what I did. I let it sit on a paper towel for a whole day with a fan blowing on it, and it worked!

They're good little cameras.
    Quote Quote