VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, please look this video why is so choppy ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL4i2or1trc Other videos on Youtube works fine but mine does not not. You can download original file to compare its only 485 kb. http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/20714741/file.html

Its work perfectly fine on mine video players but on youtube. I downloaded this video from another site and there also works fine.
    I render video on Sony vegas as mp4, wma, 360p, 480p, 720p and even upload original file.....all gave same result. Also try to watch from another pc and its not better. Any ideas how to fix this ?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Not choppy here. I could only see up to 360p. Or are you jut trying to get hits? Try 720 and I will check again.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  3. Not choppy here either. You can right-click the YouTube screen and get 'stats for nerds' to see if a lot of frames are being dropped.

Also, 360p is the highest available resolution here, too.
    Quote Quote  
  4. can you guys download original video please to see difference ? its only half mb.
    Quote Quote  
  5. For me it's choppy in Firefox, smoother in Internet Explorer. Webm and MP4 downloads are fine.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I didn't download it. Just played in in Firefox and not choppy and I have slow DSL here. (1.3 Mbps) Upload higher res video for a better test. OR is it a cell phone vid?
    Quote Quote  
  7. It's not a bandwidth issue (I have a 30+ Mb/s pipe). It's probably a browser, flash player, and graphics driver combination problem.
    Quote Quote  
  8. And he didn't give us his computer specs so hard to continue this without more info.
    Quote Quote  
  9. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Sounds like a bones song title.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Mine pc is not issue. I have i5-2500k CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.60GHz , 4.00 GB ram and GTX 560
    Also i try from 2 others lap tops and looks everywhere same
    Quote Quote  
  11. Hey Guys ! i just did quick test. I download one youtube video and upload that video by myself and looks same! But this videos that are choppy to me are downloaded from www.nicovideo.jp/‎ and i try to upload two videos from there on youtube. And they work perfect on nicovideo and on mine pc but seams when i upload them on youtube become choppy. Why are niconico videos choppy on youtube? they are mp4 and 29.970 fps nothing strange.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Not choppy here either. Your issue isn't the file or YouTube.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by CrystalMethod View Post
    Why are niconico videos choppy on youtube?
    I already told you, it's a browser, flash player, and graphics driver combination problem. Try turning hardware acceleration off or on in the flash player settings. Sometimes that helps.
    Quote Quote  
  14. i download now some random video from niconico and i upload it on youtube and looks good. It seams only this mine video are choppy nothing else. Very weird situation i think its very hard to figure out this. Looks like video is not problem, pc is not problem, internet connection is not problem, i can only blame Youtbube i think its their problem. Anyway thanks for your help.
    Quote Quote