VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi I am new to POT player and so far i like it. I use it with SVP manager and I like it better than Media Player Classic, that's the main reason for switching to POT player.

Now, I am annoyed to no end by that bar at the right side in fullscreen mode that open playlist. I never use that and I never need that at all. I always watch 1 episode of my tv shows and that's it and since I use subtitles playlist for me atleast is useless since i search for another subtitle after every episode if I watch few consecutively.

I want that tiny bar on right side to disappear and by that I don't mean to minimize it so it doesn't open on hover, I want it completely gone!

Thanks in advance, you guys are awesome!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I guess it's a skin issue as I have no such an issue with a built-in skin, not a default skin or something else.
    Quote Quote  
  3. It's on every skin I just tried. Here is an example of what am I talking about: https://forum.videohelp.com/images/imgfiles/1WTtrO4.jpg do you see that arrow on the right side where it says " Open chat room/ list of broadcast/ playlist" that's what I want removed.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Push the playlist button and there may be a button to detach a playlist panel. Once detached, it'll not be appeared again. That's how I'm using now..
    Quote Quote  
  5. This was so annoying, I recently fixed it..

1- download this SKIN:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzIDzGczP5NNRXZfZjExXzJUeE0

2- unzip and put 'skin.dsf' in "C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\Skins"

3- open potplayer, go to preferences --> General --> Skin

4- click on 'Better Default - Skin.dsf'

this should remove the right arrow thingy that opens the chat and playlist panel..
    if you want to fix it on your own, open up the default skin using WinRAR and delete the .txt file called "right".
    Quote Quote