VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Anyone knows how to download streams from them? I've tried a lot of measures, where RTMPDump doesn't catch it, RIPTiger catches the .ts files, as does HiDownload. Randomly on IDM, I catch the FLV file, and the source link is an RTMP one. For example.

Code:
    rtmp://208.59.216.44/ondemand/?_fcs_vhost=cp271756.edgefcs.net&akmfv=1.6&aifp=v0004&auth=da.cMbUaCaMcja.cAdycpb3cecidRdxaTaS-btfHEk-O-NGtoCjJsKnnFGq-lfkgl6lemamhjbjbldk8jjjhlcj8ldmal8kdlhlbmgmg&slist=secure/wwe/2014/01/14&ct5=04-Mar-14&ct6=64.121.38.88&ct7=31301541:FMS_CLOUD&ct8=56&ct1=wwe&ct3=129120&ct4=wwe&ct9=174c641d21a04d50b2e4b63598f97266/mp4:secure/wwe/2014/01/14/wwe_31301541_3000K.mp4?aifp=v0004&auth=da.cMbUaCaMcja.cAdycpb3cecidRdxaTaS-btfHEk-O-NGtoCjJsKnnFGq-lfkgl6lemamhjbjbldk8jjjhlcj8ldmal8kdlhlbmgmg&slist=secure/wwe/2014/01/14&ct5=04-Mar-14&ct6=64.121.38.88&ct7=31301541:FMS_CLOUD&ct8=56&ct1=wwe&ct3=129120&ct4=wwe&ct9=174c641d21a04d50b2e4b63598f97266
    The download would always stop before it finishes, I can't restart it because of the message...

[ AccessManager.Reject ] : Access denied
    Any kind of help would greatly be appreciated. If none's offered, well at least I tried.
    Last edited by Morbus Chron; 4th Mar 2014 at 14:53.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Can't you just use HiDownload or RipTiger as you said that worked? Do they always work and do they download the highest quality file?

Can you please tell me if Rip Tiger works without messing up the driver on your PC. I used it a few years ago and found that it worked great to download blocked videos but it messed up all the video drivers on your PC basically ruining them and causing massive problems.

My friends in the USA say that RTMP Dump works for them for WWE Network but I'm in the UK and it doesn't work for me. I can view the videos in my browser but RTMP doesn't download them
    Last edited by VideoFanatic; 8th Mar 2014 at 17:50.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by VideoFanatic View Post
    Can't you just use HiDownload or RipTiger as you said that worked? Do they always work and do they download the highest quality file?
    Riptiger and HiDownload catch the .ts files, segmented kinds that need to be combined and I think remuxed in order to have playback, because trying to play a .ts file didn't work.

Originally Posted by VideoFanatic View Post
    Can you please tell me if Rip Tiger works without messing up the driver on your PC. I used it a few years ago and found that it worked great to download blocked videos but it messed up all the video drivers on your PC basically ruining them and causing massive problems.
    It works fine as I needed it to download videos from WWE.com, but the streaming player there is different from the Network.

Originally Posted by VideoFanatic View Post
    My friends in the USA say that RTMP Dump works for them for WWE Network but I'm in the UK and it doesn't work for me. I can view the videos in my browser but RTMP doesn't download them
    I live in the US and have the same thing, I can see the videos, but RTMP doesn't catch them.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I found now that you have to watch the Vince McMahon welcome video before you watch any other. Boot up RTMPDump before playing the Vince McMahon welcome video then go to any video. Afterwards, RTMPDump will rip the stream right away after the TV rating video plays. Also hit F9 on RTMP dump and on the "Executable to run" drop down menu, select "RTMP server - rtmpsrv.exe" which downloads VOD streams. Live streams are with the rtmpsuck/default setting.

Happy surfing.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I wasn't having any problem with RTMP until the last couple of days. Now I'm having the same issue where I can watch the video in my browser, but RTMPsrv doesn't catch the stream. I tried watching the welcome video first, but that didn't help any. Anyone else experiencing this? Maybe they've updated their encryption or something?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Days later, now RTMPDump works, must've been something from the website itself.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Yep, I experienced the same thing. Maybe it had something to do with site traffic, or possibly they were experimenting with a new method of streaming and rolled back in anticipation of the Mania logjam. Who knows, but downloads are fine again now. If anyone would like to learn how to automate downloading send me a PM
    Quote Quote  
  8. Does anyone here know how to make use of the .ts files that hidownload captures, or perhaps a program that will automatically download HLS stream to a single file. I know that GetFLV will do this, however it has a bug that only allows 1 hour and 33 minute HLS downloads. The WWE Network streams at a bitrate of 4500kb/s(1280x720) for the HLS stream, but only 3000kb/s(976x720) for the flash/rtmp stream. The only way to get the highest resolution and quality is to download the HLS stream, but no one seems to know how.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    Dang, the downloads are difficult to complete. I have tried 11 times already and it keeps breaking the connection at different points. Once I got all the way up to 93% before it crapped out. LOL. So frustrating. But beggars can't be choosers so I keep deleting the files that are incomplete and trying the download again. Nothing seems to help either as I have tried

1. D/Ling only late at night, middle of the night (thinking that's when the least amount of people are viewing the network).
    2. Seeing if the problem occurs more with older or newer material (doesn't matter, happens with both).
    3. Instead of keeping my laptop hooked up wireless, I actually hooked it up directly into the modem. That made no difference either.

So it seems like you just have to keep trying until you get lucky.
    Quote Quote  
  10. If you switch to rtmpsuck and play the video from start to finish, it comes up complete, as it downloads as the video is streamed. It works all the time, as Wrestlemania 30 and the 2014 Hall of Fame kept disconnecting through rtmpsrv.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Yes the rtmpsuck does always work, but that is still only capturing the 3000k stream, not the 4500k.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Morbus Chron View Post
    If you switch to rtmpsuck and play the video from start to finish, it comes up complete, as it downloads as the video is streamed. It works all the time, as Wrestlemania 30 and the 2014 Hall of Fame kept disconnecting through rtmpsrv.
    But with streaming, isn't that like doing a screen capture? As in, if the stream messes up or lags for a bit, doesn't the copy do the same? That's why I prefer the other method because it doesn't mess up as long as the download finishes.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by distinctive2004 View Post

But with streaming, isn't that like doing a screen capture? As in, if the stream messes up or lags for a bit, doesn't the copy do the same? That's why I prefer the other method because it doesn't mess up as long as the download finishes.
    Yes that is true, but it will almost always detect the stream, good for when you want to capture live streams i guess.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search PM
    Anyone know why rtmp will not "attack to web browser" when using chrome. That seems to be the best browser I have in terms of the network but whenever I open rtmp, it never attaches to chrome. It gives me like 4 "could not attach" messages.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search PM
    *UPDATE*

Alright, so I figured something out I didn't know. When downloading (not streaming), RTMPdump only allows 4GB files. So, for example, if you try and download a Mania, and it is over 3 hours in length, the file will more than likely be bigger than 4GB and RTMP will stop downloading.

I'm fairly new to all this so I don't know if there is a manual way to set the program to allow downloads that are bigger than 4GB but at least that is one explanation as to why some downloads do not complete. Once I started downloading some of the other PPV's that are below 3 hours, worked like a charm.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Does anybody know how to download the 4500K streams? I can download the 3000K 960 x 720p streams fine but I can't access the 4500K 1280 x 720p streams. I see lots of torrents that say they are 1280 x 720p 4500K but I've no idea how those people download the 4500K streams. Just search google for "wwe network 4500K" to see what I mean.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by distinctive2004 View Post
    Originally Posted by Morbus Chron View Post
    If you switch to rtmpsuck and play the video from start to finish, it comes up complete, as it downloads as the video is streamed. It works all the time, as Wrestlemania 30 and the 2014 Hall of Fame kept disconnecting through rtmpsrv.
    It doesn't, neither Wrestlemania or the Hall of Fame lagged for me when I used rtmpsuck, even though it lagged big time on my older laptop.
    Quote Quote  
  18. hi, is it possible to download wwe network videos with idm?

thanks
    Quote Quote