VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, My first time posting so hope I am in the right place and also that I can get some help.

I purchased the Converter under Order No. 384S8PP-8BJPC on 1 July 2010 and received the same. Installed it and have been using it till now. Unfortunately my computer gave up the ghost and had to purchase another. I have installed the converter on the new computer but when I put in the license code which was given to me, an error message appears and it won't accept the registration.

Can someone please advise how I can re-register the converter. I have sent numerous emails to support and sales with no reply. I love the product and would like to be able to use it again. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Kathleen
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Just a warning for other users who consider buying software from them:

Don't buy crap from anonymous companies. They have NO address, phone number or any such information.

And never ever buy software from sites that has 334343 versions of basicly same software(dvd to ipod,dvd to ipad, etc).
    Last edited by Baldrick; 28th Feb 2014 at 03:49.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you Baldrick. Not getting any replies made me realize I was fighting a losing battle. Hopefully I won't make the same mistake again. Will have to look for another converter.

Have a good day
    Kathleen
    Quote Quote  
  4. Try the free converters like Handbrake, Xvid4PSP, MeGUI, xMediarecode, etc.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Or free "adware" like freemake video converter, format factory, any video converter. The installation contains adware like toolbars, software suggestion that you can decline.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks Jagabo and Baldrick, will look into the converters you mentioned.
    Quote Quote