VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Would you please tell me , How can I encode DVD with MeGUI?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Would you please tell me , How can I encode DVD with MeGUI?
    place the DVD into drive, locate & press encode button, easy...
    also post a detailed guide here, as VH Guide Guru just missed that one!

Would you please tell me , How can I milk a bull?
    Last edited by enim; 27th Feb 2014 at 17:52.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by enim View Post
    Would you please tell me , How can I encode DVD with MeGUI?
    place the DVD into drive, locate & press encode button, easy...

Would you please tell me , How can I milk a bull?
    I meant to encode DVD already in my hard disk by MeGUI using "Avs script" for example... thank you anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  4. to be little more specific help a lot.
    1) to encode DVD to what? specify your output requirements.
    2) MeGUI using "Avs script" it is over to Script GuRus..... I am diZZZZzzzy, or may be going out to search a bull.
    Just before I go to search a bull,
    Would you please tell me, How many pads i need to cover my ssa, just in case?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by enim View Post
    to be little more specific help a lot.
    1) to encode DVD to what? specify your output requirements.
    2) MeGUI using "Avs script" it is over to Script GuRus..... I am diZZZZzzzy, or may be going out to search a bull.
    Just before I go to search a bull,
    Would you please tell me, How many pads i need to cover my ssa, just in case?
    sorry, but why you're so dizzy like that?!! nobody forced you to answer....
    anyway, I reported what've said to me.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try google megui tutorials/guides/etc and start reading. We are not going to give you a detailed guide here.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Try google megui tutorials/guides/etc and start reading. We are not going to give you a detailed guide here.
    Thanks a lot for this, but at least be fair! you see him harassing me and you stay silent as if you agree with his behavior against me
    I don't want you to give me a guide, Mr. fat ass, **** you and this damn sissy "enim".
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Bye bye!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Zathura76,

In a free world, I welcome all your comments and complains.
    Also note that I did not say any damn wrong words to you, I just asked you.
    You failed to notice the difference between being told and being asked, and I was rather polite like you as well, Would you please?
    And, till upto now, frankly I do not know How to milk a bull? So I just asked.
    I guess, nothing wrong in asking others when you really do NOT know.

This is your very first post, and
    I really failed to understand bold letters with red color.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes trying to give a right answer to a wrong question makes it more miserable.
    Last edited by enim; 27th Feb 2014 at 18:35.
    Quote Quote  
  10. To All VH members,

It is my apology that if I hurt your feelings. It does hurt my feeling too, whenever any newbie thinks that members here are stupid with a assumption that he or she is only the smart in a whole world, and try to abuse tools in a sophisticated manner that a particular tool can not perform.

Lots of free tools have achieved higher heights due to continuous endless efforts by the authors and fairly positive feedback from users. And, MeGUI is one of these tools among others. There are also very positive and supportive authors here, who are very friendly and provide continuous support and assistance. At least one should respect their continuous and endless efforts, while enjoying FREE fruits. Following is recent user's comment for MeGUI.
    Post #1 by rezabrando

Simply the best GUI for x264 out there. I'm not joking, guys. Of course there is a slight learning curve, but it won't take that much of time for an standard user to learn the ways of this great GUI.
    So, if you are a newbie and reading this, please be more specific rather than being generic, provide as much as details you can like short-sample, media-info, and also ask pin-point where you are stuck. Never get surprised to receive a silly answers to your silly questions.
    Last edited by enim; 27th Feb 2014 at 19:52.
    Quote Quote