Greetings ...

Something odd has happened with my Facebook account.

First, it reported that the contents of two recently created photo albums no longer exist. However, some (but not all) of the photos can still be seen from my timeline. If you click-on a given photo, you can still see likes and comments left by others and you can edit the description text. However, the left/right navigation arrows that you normally see when hovering the mouse over the photo no longer appear.

Besides the photo album issues, the Events Page has its own problem. At first, birthdays which used to be seen in just about every month no longer appeared, with the sole exception of my own. Then, I started to see birthdays of others as well as mine during my birth month but not in other months. Currently, I am now seeing birthdays for others in two specific months other than my birth month, and only my birthday in my birth month.

At first, I thought I was the victim of a hacker, or perhaps there was an issue with a particular Internet provider. But now I realize that this is some sort of database/server issue with Facebook itself.

Has anyone else experienced issues like these, and if so did your missing info finally come back? If your missing info didn't come back, what did you do then?

Thanx-A-Lot, Frank-0-Video