VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Is there any solution that I can make a HDCP on my PC so no one can use graphic card output and capture videos ? I have Radeon HD 7800series installed on my PC.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    ????

HDCP is already integrated into the hdmi output.

You can not capture video from hdmi output on a graphics card.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    ????

HDCP is already integrated into the hdmi output.

You can not capture video from hdmi output on a graphics card.
    Yes we can do so. there are some capture cards with HDMI Input like Blackmagic Intesity pro , avermedia HD gamer ...

Is there any software that can creat HDCP on Graphic card outputs ?
    Quote Quote  
  4. HDCP is already available in the graphics chipset. It just has to be enabled. HDMI output when you're sitting at the Desktop does not apply HDCP. But if you play a Blu-ray disc with a licensed Blu-ray player HDCP will be switched on. So obviously there must be some Windows API call that forces HDCP encryption.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd756612%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

Of course, HDCP strippers are pretty easily available now so HDMI+HDCP is no longer a very strong protection technique.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    As VGA devices don't support HDCP, if it were (could be) enabled on the VGA output, you would get no display on the monitors.

It would be easier to find a solution if you simply stated exactly what you want to do and why.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote