VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello from Germany !

I have used BDRebuilder on a lot of Blu-Ray disc to shrink them to 25GB with no problem at all. Great program !

But now I get this error:

"Audio an/or PGS size too large"

What is this ? What can I do ??

Thanks for your help and sorry for my horrible English !

Best regards
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Try removing all but one audio stream and one subtitle stream. Remove the largest audio stream if possible, which would probably be an HD version.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Here:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1657328#post1657328

From the above link:

"That message means you have selected a set of options in which the size of the audio and pgs streams is so large there is no room for the video. You're probably keeping HD audio and outputting to a target that is too small to hold it. It isn't unusual, for example, for a single HD audio track to be larger than an entire BD-5. By telling it to continue you are agreeing to accept output that is oversized."

Since you say that your target is BD25, that's an odd one. Maybe you're using automatic encoder settings or fixed CRF? Try different settings.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    I agree with Fritzi that this is more likely to be seen when compressing to BD-5 or BD-9. Perhaps you are doing a full backup, with all extras and menus? It would still have to be a huge original Blu-ray.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    If you recently installed a new version, it defaults the output to either BD-5 or BD-9. When installing a new version you have to check all the settings as the defaults may not be what you want.

If you are sure that you have the output set to BD-25 then I have noticed that sometimes BDRebuilder can't shrink the files enough if you remove some of the audio or subtitle files. It's some kind of bug in the program. Try putting all the audio and subtitle files in your output and it may fix this error.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Oh, that's right. When you upgrade versions, it might be easy to forget that the default output size is BD5.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote