VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I have the new version of Potplayer installed. I have a problem that I can't work out.
    I have it set to play in full screen when I open a file. no problem there but if I make it smaller when the next file start it goes full screen again now with the older version it didn't do this. It would stay at the size I had the file before at.

Anyone know how I can get it to not go full screen when I have the player open already.

If you don't get what I mean. I sometime have it in the corner why doing something else. Older Version playing from one file to the next staying the same size. Now however it jumps to full screen at the start of each file when it starts playing the next file on the playlist, when in the past it would not.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Potplayer isn't a bad windows video player ... I didn't use it much but never uninstalled it ... but their support is really bad. And it's a perpetual beta program. For each problem they fix at least one new one appears.

Unless there's some feature/bug in the newest version you can't live without the easiest solution may be just to yank it and reinstall the previous one.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    I was hoping to change a setting and be done, not have to stuff around with change to a different version. Thank for your help anyone else know how I can fix this??
    Quote Quote