VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have received my Valentine's Day gift Vidon.me AV200. But I don’t know how to set the HD audio passthrough mode. Could anyone who has used the box help me?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Vilime View Post
    I have received my Valentine's Day gift Vidon.me AV200. But I don’t know how to set the HD audio passthrough mode. Could anyone who has used the box help me?
    This box can play streaming video/TV channels on P2P ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. The online manual says it is a available under 'Volume Settings' - (that would be Section B on the page). Quote:

B. Audio Settings

(AV100):

Go to “System Settings” -> “Volume Settings”. Here you can adjust the volume, and choose whether to enable Pass Through to use a more advanced amplifier to deliver a better audio effect.

Looks like you just set pass through to 'Open' and choose your output device (HDMI, etc).

http://www.vidon.me/user_guide.htm
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by transporterfan View Post
    The online manual says it is a available under 'Volume Settings' - (that would be Section B on the page). Quote:

B. Audio Settings

(AV100):

Go to “System Settings” -> “Volume Settings”. Here you can adjust the volume, and choose whether to enable Pass Through to use a more advanced amplifier to deliver a better audio effect.

Looks like you just set pass through to 'Open' and choose your output device (HDMI, etc).

http://www.vidon.me/user_guide.htm

Thanks for your help. I have done it now.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Gravitator View Post
    Originally Posted by Vilime View Post
    I have received my Valentine's Day gift Vidon.me AV200. But I don’t know how to set the HD audio passthrough mode. Could anyone who has used the box help me?
    This box can play streaming video/TV channels on P2P ?
    As far as I know, the box doesn't support P2P.
    Quote Quote