VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello
    I have problem with plaing videos.
    Every video has right colors but when i play video which i have recorded by Fraps it has wong colors it is like the saturation is bigger than it should be. When i play the recorded file in some other player than VLC colors are wrong but here si the weird think fraps is not using any codec 1 minute video has 1,5GB so where is the problem? Thank you for your help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by archivolta View Post
    Hello
    I have problem with plaing videos.
    Every video has right colors but when i play video which i have recorded by Fraps it has wong colors it is like the saturation is bigger than it should be. When i play the recorded file in some other player than VLC colors are wrong but here si the weird think fraps is not using any codec 1 minute video has 1,5GB so where is the problem? Thank you for your help.
    Fraps uses the fraps codec

Did you record in RGB lossless ? or the normal mode ?

So is the saturation too high in every player ? Have you tried mpchc, smplayer, potplayer ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I tried WMP KMPlayer Potplayer and the colors was weird In VLC all was right and in SMplayer colors was good but video was slowev maybe it is because iam recording 30+ Fps.
    I reinstaled fraps and it didnt solve my issue.
    Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Read up on rec.601 vs rec.709 color matrices and pc vs rec luma scaling.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Cold you explain what i have to do? I have no idea what should i do
    Quote Quote