VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a VCR recording of my step dad playing music in a band. I purchased a Toshiba DVR620KU DVD Video Recorder, I now have a CD of the recording. How can I make different tracks the different songs? And how can I make the video into an audio CD so that it will play on a CD player?

I've tried Windows Movie Maker to cut up the video but its not working.

I hope I've explained this enough and hope someone can help......
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Do you see any files if you browse the cd? Can you then post the folder structure/files from the cd.

A VCD looks like https://www.videohelp.com/vcd#struct

Or maybe it's a dvd video on a cd. https://www.videohelp.com/dvd#struct
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    When I put the CD in my computer the "AutoPlay" window comes up...1st picture

If I close that and go to Start...then Computer....and then DVD Drive it opens the DVD and starts playing....if I tap the four little squares in the top right corner (go to library) 2nd Picture

If I right click on the DVD drive and click open I get....3rd and 4th Picture
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I don't have the patience to help, but it seems clear to me that the poster is one of those people who uses "CD" as a generic term for ANY consumer burnable media and they really meant to say that they made a DVD.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It's probably a dvd. You can use vob2mpg and see if it will make mpg for each track. Then convert the mpg to wav with for example pazera free audio extractor.
    Quote Quote