VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. BobbyD79903
    Help, I need to stream:
    (1) HDMI into an Atomos Ninja2 HDMI recorder and
    (2) CVBC composite analog A/V into a portable DVD burner.

I am required to produce both in real time, and to deliver the DVDs upon completion of each videotaping.

There are many cameras which offer both outputs (HDMI or CVBS) but one at a time. To reiterate, I need simultaneous output.
    I have to believe there are some cams out there under $1,000 that will work. User experience preferred. Most promos state HDMI and CVBC capability, but stop short of saying "simultaneously". Any help would be appreciated.

BobbyD
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    No current consumer AVCHD camcorder allows simultaneous output from both HDMI and composite analogue video. To get around this, you can use something like http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/818179-REG/Atlona_AT_HD530_HDMI_DVI_to_Composite_and.html
    For the nth time, with the possible exception of certain Intel processors, I don't have/ever owned anything whose name starts with "i".
    Quote Quote  
  3. BobbyD79903
    Appreciate the reply. $100 variety are my plan B; $300 downconverters are my plan C; A brand new pro camcorder is my plan D.
    I had understood the scope of the project why AVCHD-HDMI and HDV/SD-composite could not coexist to host simultaneous outputs. Thx
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    this is the test forum....
    Quote Quote