VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Dear Friends,

I'm looking for a software to edit the video file contents (matched third party content of a video) because it gives the matched third party content warning many videos I' going to upload to youtube.
    If there is a software to edit the third party content of a video file, I think it will be a great help for me.

Waiting for a reply pls..

Thankx
    Quote Quote  
  2. Multimedia storyteller bigass's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    That one's pretty easy.

When you're making your videos with whatever software you're currently using, don't steal other peoples' material and only use your own. If you're wondering whether something you're going to put in the video might trigger the third party content warning, don't put anyone else's music, sound effects or video in it.

Best of luck.
    Quote Quote  
  3. You're using 3rd party content because this is scholarly work right? And falls within the parameters of a fair use quotation? I'm sure you can explain that to YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/fair-use.html
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You could use buyout music, sound effects and video from very reasonably priced places like footagefirm/videoblocks where, after purchase, you may use it any way and as many times as you wish. I've used buyout a few times and it really simplifies matters.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by mohansliit View Post
    Dear Friends,

I'm looking for a software to edit the video file contents (matched third party content of a video) because it gives the matched third party content warning many videos I' going to upload to youtube.
    If there is a software to edit the third party content of a video file, I think it will be a great help for me.

Waiting for a reply pls..

Thankx
    Editing or editing software has nothing to do with the copyright warnings you are getting.....and it never will.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Stop stealing other people's art, you basterd.
    Quote Quote