VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi. I need software Video Browser v.1.11.00.exe to camcorder Canon XA10

Someone I can pass to the Video Browser Canon XA10 v.1.11.00 software through a link to Mega.co.nz

Thank you for your prompt response. Greetings.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You don't transfer video "to" a camera. You would typically transfer/capture video from the camera to the PC. Depending on the cam (connection type), there are numerous jhardware/software options available.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hello thank you very much for responding. But what I want is to move from the XA10 to the PC as a single file and I generated many clips of 11:20 (apriximadamente 1.9 GB each), ie it generates many files like:

2013112213.mts
    2013112213_1.mts
    2013112213_2.mts
    2013112213_3.mts
    2013112213_n.mts (many files)

and all that I want to transfer it to PC as XA10

2013112213_ALL.mts (one file)

Video Browser Software Canon v.1.11.00.exe (I do not have any serial number to download)
    http://www1.pixela.co.jp/oem/canon/e/videobrowser/app_download.php # download

Thank you for your prompt response. Greetings.
    Quote Quote  
  4. According to that site, the XA10 does not work with videobrowser, it works with transfer utility -- no serial required.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by usbsound View Post
    .....and all that I want to transfer it to PC as XA10

2013112213_ALL.mts (one file)...
    I have the XA10. This camcorder, like all other AVCHD camcorders out there, for various reasons, captures video in 2GB chunks. You do not deliberately have to do anything to "transfer it all as one file". All you have to do is to drag the complete contents of the SD card after shooting video to your PC hard drive. Information in /BDMV/CLIPINF is metadata that is recognized by most NLEs (Premiere, Vegas, etc.) and will reconstruct all the files taken within subsequent presses of the camcorder record start/stop button into this "one big file" seamlessly on the timeline.
    For the nth time, with the possible exception of certain Intel processors, I don't have/ever owned anything whose name starts with "i".
    Quote Quote