VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am thinking of upgrading to audiophile grade headphone equipment. Mostly to watch music videos on my big-screen flat-panel television. I have a 82 foot USB extension cable with its own far end power supply. This is what gets my music videos from my computer to my sound system. If I replace my present sound system with a USB DAC, headphone amplifier, etc. does this type of equipment have provisions to filter out power supply noise from the USB connector?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by MarcMiller View Post
    I am thinking of upgrading to audiophile grade headphone equipment. Mostly to watch music videos on my big-screen flat-panel television. I have a 82 foot USB extension cable with its own far end power supply. This is what gets my music videos from my computer to my sound system. If I replace my present sound system with a USB DAC, headphone amplifier, etc. does this type of equipment have provisions to filter out power supply noise from the USB connector?
    Without schematic answer is not possible, always you can use galvanic USB isolator or optical S/PDIF connection.
    Quote Quote