VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have been using xilisoft video converter 7.7.3
    My problem is that when i download a file to my xilisoft video converter my file is the full file but in the preview when i want to cut and edit it is like a 9 sec video as opposed to a 30 min video.
    I am a newbie to this site and editing movies I dunno what I am doing wrong.
    I had it working properly till my laptop crashed and i had to reformat and re install this program.
    Is it something I am doing simply wrong or is it the program malfunctioning now ?
    Can someone please give me a guide on this
    I would really appreciate someone helping me please
    Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You wont find any xilisoft users in our forum.

Maybe time to find something else. What kind of editing are you doing? Just cutting?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I used xillsoft many many ages ago before I found out there were quality programs that were free. Xillsoft is not free and is not good quality. I would suggest you try xvid4psp, as you can convert to and from many formats very easily, with many options.

x4vid4psp has a cut option on the bottom left of the interface. You simply move the video preview to the points you want to cut, apply start and end, and then press "apply trim" button, and you encode to the specs you have chosen.

Don't be afraid to ask questions here, most people are very friendly!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Try AviDemux. Oh, oops, it doesn't do cutting.
    Quote Quote